[OM] OM-2 for sale. MINT with 6 mo. warranty from ESEX CAMERA

Subject: [OM] OM-2 for sale. MINT with 6 mo. warranty from ESEX CAMERA
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:26:47 -0500
Hi,
I am getting an OM-2S and need to shed one of my OM-2 bodies.

I have for sale an almost MINT OM-2, early curtain model.

It just was overhauled by ESSEX CAMERA service and come with a full 6mo.
warranty from them.

I'll include a Zuiko 1.8 with it in good shape, except a little dust.

The camera has a little dent in the prism housing, not affecting it's function
and it can only be seen when the hot shoe is removed. It has a little brassing
on the left strap lug. the film door is like brand new without any paint loss
or scratches.

Here's the deal .... I'll include a MINT new OM-2 top cover with the camera
that could be mounted and the camera would be in like new condition since there
are NO blemishes on the bottom plate.

This is a great  camera !! Please e-mail me if you are interested. Otherwise it
goes on xBay.

Alex