[OM] Re: Neg and slide cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Neg and slide cleaning
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:54:20 -0500
Not sure what you're using for cleaner. I use an old cotton undershirt
(clean one!) and Edwal Anti-Static Film Cleaner. I wipe the amply wet
cotton cloth gently on the film and then flip the cloth to a dry place
and give it another gentle wipe.  Don't do anything too much or too
hard.  I would never consider using q-tips for this, but then what I do
generally seems enough.

Dunno about slides.  I'd probably just use a camel hair brush and puffer
to break up the chunks and then a canned air chaser.

Joel W.