[OM] Re: M-1 ALERT on xBay

Subject: [OM] Re: M-1 ALERT on xBay
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:21:57 -0700
Looks like it has a dent at the corner by the rewind knob as you
mention, George. Also there's the earlier mentioned broken wind lever
plastic. Add to those that the seller sells all his auctions "as-is" and
with this auction having a starting bid of $500, I'll pass. I'm not even
gonna start on the male cow excrement level of the description of the
lens. I note also that *nowhere* does the seller actually describe the
condition and functionality of either the lens or the body. It could
well be that this is a *very* expensive paperweight.

---
Scott Gomez