[OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:44:48 EDT
Thanks, Joel.

Yes it is but I've found that the OM system was very very good as well.  The
reason I went with the OM system (way back in theearly 1980's) was because of
the off-the-film metering, which made it easy to get perfect exposure without
a lot of bracketing, even through a microscope.

The E-1, of course, is even better because you get to see the results right
away. Plus, working with the digital images from the E-1 is much easier than
working with scanned images.  They're so clean and sharp, they require almost
no
post processing unless the exposure is off.  Even in that case, adjustment is
very easy and, at lower sensitiity setings, the exposure latitude is quite
good.  I'm delighted to see the results I'm getting.

Scott Whittemore