[OM] Re: justification for keeping auto tubes ?

Subject: [OM] Re: justification for keeping auto tubes ?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:59:57 +0100
Cc: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey, I have a similar dillemma -- 'cept that I also have a set of manual
 tubes to throw in there. I was considering no longer keeping the bellows,
 but then what with the vst macro stand....? I want to keep that but IIRC it
 works only with the bellows, not the telescopic auto-tube...but the
 telescopic auto-tube is so nice "in the field". Even more compact for
 travelling is the auto-tubes combined with the 50/3.5 macro, so...? Sighs,
 being a Zuikoholic isn't easy, right...but that's my justification ;)

Anyone interrested in a few manual extension tubes? ;)

--thomas

Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully

 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"