[OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to tu

Subject: [OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to turn black
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:47:06 -0400
Years ago Pop Photo did an article on removing air from glass bottles in
which developer was stored.  Part of the solution involved inflating a
childs balloon inside to displace the air.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714