[OM] OM Base Plates Needed

Subject: [OM] OM Base Plates Needed
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:41:01 -0400
Hello all,

I am looking for a couple if OM base plates.

I need a black OM-1(n)/2(n) one. Must be dent free but minor brassing is OK. MD
cap would be handy but I don't need the battery cap, neither caps is OK.

I also need an OM-10 base plate. It needs to be the earlier two screw hole
version (no screw by the tripod mount). The one I have is metal but if it was
also made in plastic that one would is OK. This might be a perfect time to get
rid of an OM-10 that you have pulled the prism out of!

Let me know off list.

Dan S.