[OM] Re: OM-2S metering ?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2S metering ?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:36:48 -0400
This is wrong for the OM-2S and the OM-4. It is true for the OM-2(n).

The SP and the 4 (and the PC) use a semi-silvered mirror and reflector to
divert some light through the mirror onto the mirror box floor sensor. The
reading both before and during the shot are done with the same sensor.

The method described below is correct for the plain 2 and 2n.

Dan S.