[OM] Re: Swedish visitor to UK, was E*bayuser olympususa

Subject: [OM] Re: Swedish visitor to UK, was E*bayuser olympususa
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:38:33 +0100

> So when's everyone coming to London anyway?  Johan and Thomas and anyone
> else, let us know.  It would be good to have another London Olympus
> gathering soon.

I've got family there on the CDFO's side, plus it's almost a year since I
 last went diving in the mudhole called Stony Cove...all I need is time in
 the calender (not a vacant weekend before june) and a pair of them cheap 70
 Eur round-trip tickets to the Eurostar.....will be great FUN to see some of
 ya' britts.

--thomas