[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags -- Thanks! plus Oz Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags -- Thanks! plus Oz Kit
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:29:28 +0100
> Apparently a lot of it is that they don't know how
> to swallow to equalize the air pressure, so they're really
> uncomfortable.

As an avid scuba-diver/instructor, I can sympathize with the discomfort of
 unequalized air-spaces. The family-physician can't suggest methods to help
 ease the discomfort? I sure know that I'd hate to spend tenths of hours
 with a "reverse block"in my middle ear...I can understand how a
 10-months-old wouldn't either (the difference between me and the 10-months
 old is, though, that I might be distractable by your
 L*ica/Zuiko-kits.....some who know me say, tha this is the *only*
 difference...)

--thomas