[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:12:20 -0700
I had a zipper fail on one once and another time I lost a removable
shoulder strap on one. They have a lifetime guarantee and Lowepro was
amazingly nice when I emailed them each time. They replaced the bag
with the zipper problem and gave me a new strap when I had just
enquired about the cost  - no charge. Old fashioned customer service.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA