[OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)

Subject: [OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:59:08 -0500
The exposed surfaces won't rust or corrode with normal use.

If you try to touch it up, whether with model paint or metal-darkening agents,
it will always look touched-up; and often downright ugly.

Full repainting is available, but will be very expensive if done right, as the
parts should be removed, stripped, repainted, and baked.  I'd assume $3-500 for
a factory-quality re-paint.

My advice is to leave it alone.

Skip