[OM] Re: Offbrand Winder (was: OM-2S problem)

Subject: [OM] Re: Offbrand Winder (was: OM-2S problem)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:13:33 +0100
Yes, sorry too!  That is what I meant to convey - that the distance is too
far.  Instead it came out as suggesting that the plugs are incompatible.

You are quite right George, and explained it much more clearly!

BTW if this off-brand version is similar to the one I used a while ago
(Model OM-1TR), it will drain the AA batteries fast if it is left switched
on.  That LED must use the juice.

Piers