[OM] Re: Offbrand Winder (was: OM-2S problem)

Subject: [OM] Re: Offbrand Winder (was: OM-2S problem)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:56:12 +0100
"There is a socket on the back for a remote cord"

That *is* the socket for an M.Grip Cord - except that an original M.Grip
Cord probably would not fit.  But (as has been noted before) you need a
piece of two-core audio cable with a 2.5mm jack on each end to duplicate the
effect og the M.Grip Cord.

The Timer mode is a simple intervalometer which is not a feature of the OM
wimders (unless you have an M.AC control box or a Quartz Controller).

Piers