[OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)

Subject: [OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:08:11 +1000
I concur with the others - a worn OM3 has the same kind of serious
style as a battered and muddy Range Rover, a Mac Titanium Powerbook
with worn edges in a rubbed up hand made bag, genuinely tattered
designer jeans, worn and muddy Bally shoes - you get the idea. User
chic. You've got the camera - work on the rest.
A good life gets you brassed up, not brassed off.
AndrewF
(Had the Rangie - died. '62 Seamaster. '89 Mont Blanc, well used. Some
of the other stuff).

http://www.pbase/afildes