[OM] Re: talk about junk email - OT

Subject: [OM] Re: talk about junk email - OT
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:30:39 +1200
Hi Richard et al

I get between one and three of these a week, mostly from Africa and the
Netherlands.

I now have a stock reply that goes something like this (just for fun)

""
Hello Senator

Good choice. You have come to the right person.

I have very good connections.  With Interpol.

Expect a knock on your door in the middle of the night any time now. They
will sort out your problem for you - and me.

If you hear helicopters hovering overhead; don't worry, they are there just to
make sure nothing goes wrong.  ""