[OM] Re: Strap Wrench for un-sticking stacked filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Strap Wrench for un-sticking stacked filters
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:11:30 -0700

>Then stay far, far away from Wal-Mart.  I do.  If that's the only place I can
>get it, then I do without.
>
>Walt

I hear ya Walt. I figure if I spend a dollar locally even if it costs a
bit more then I'm likely to see that dollar pass through my hands again
and again. Spend it at WalMart or the like and kiss it good-bye. So
those so called deals actually are more expensive than it might seem.
And i won't even get into the issues of tax and wage subsidy.

mike