[OM] Re: Back from the snowy north

Subject: [OM] Re: Back from the snowy north
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:44:04 -0500
Johan,
        Welcome back. It sounds like a great trip. You are right in that it
has been a bit quiet around here the last few days, so lets see what we can
do to pick up the volume...
        ...living in South Carolina I only see snow about every 10 years, so
how do those of you who live in colder climates shoot in the white stuff ie.
do you shoot on auto and dial in a few stops of over-exposure or do you
shoot manually using an incident meter or Sunny-16 rule? I want to be ready
the next time we're paralyzed by 1cm of snow!

Charlie