[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Group membership and contributions
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:55:15 -0700
Heh, that's why I only shoot Provia100F/Astia100F/Provia400F, all the fine
grain Fuji slides. I get great results with the Nikon 4000 ED. What I mean
is this, why don't you do a test with one of the fine grain slide film and
then compare the results with the D100.

I don't know, may be you will be surprise.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)