[OM] Re: The reviewer's life

Subject: [OM] Re: The reviewer's life
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:56:49 +1000
Nice humour on the site so I went to his home site - he's written a
book called 'The Empirical photographer'?! That does it. I'm starting
on a rival volume - 'The Metaphysical Photographer.' No photographs
but a lot of, er, you know,...soul.
Perhaps we should support him for actually knowing, even if he got it
wrong about the 40mm.
AndrewF
(250/2.0 dammit!)

--