[OM] Re: Cokin up a storm

Subject: [OM] Re: Cokin up a storm
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:52:21 -0500
I use the Cokin graduated ND filters (aka "split") more than anything
else (though the only others I have are straight ND filters).  My
brother keeps hammering me to switch to the much more pricey "reversed
graduated" ND filters tauted by the late Galen Rowell (made by Singh-Ray
I think).  Not sure why Cokin doesn't make a reversed grad version,
since it makes sense (darker at the horizon, where the sun is, and then
gradually lightening to the upper edge).

Joel W.