[OM] Re: Power Grip 2 - Flash Attachments

Subject: [OM] Re: Power Grip 2 - Flash Attachments
From: "Joseph Ascione" <jascione@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:38:24 -0400
Thanks Gord, I knew I could count on you for that basic sarcasm and
common sense approach. I survived the week at Culinary Boot Camp, when I
get the pictures developed and scanned I will post it.  Survival was the
right word, we were at school at 6:30AM let out about 3PM and back for
dinner by 6:30PM finishing at 10PM every night.  Some were commenting
that we were being force fed to be next weeks foie gras. Regards, Joe