[OM] Re: Another troublesOMe question to E-1 owners (Software)

Subject: [OM] Re: Another troublesOMe question to E-1 owners (Software)
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:26:12 -0500
I don't use the supplied software, preferring to use Photoshop CS's Camera Raw
II

I've heard that the Olympus Studio software is very slow at RAW conversions.  I
never installed my trial copy that came with the camera.  I guess that I should
install it an run some conversion tests to see if there is any significant
differences.  Studio is $150.

Go over to www.dpreview.com and look on their Olympus SLR forum for many more
opinions on this topic.

Skip