[OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...

Subject: [OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:10:59 -0600
Roger,

I just reviewed your thesis and think I have found an error on page 256. So
much work to do these things and, for your sake, I surely hope it will be
worth the effort. I know many PHD's and none of them regret doing the thing
but most of them do not want to do it again either. There are many people
with multiple doctorate degrees though. They must like punishment. I have a
friend with a doctorate in chemical engineering and a degree in law. In his
case, he had a lot of money and really didn't need to work. He has
fly-fished all over the world and has written several books on that subject
in addition to his technical work. If I go back to school I will major in
theater arts. They were having a lot more fun in school than I was.
Congratulations on your accomplishment. Take a break and so some
photography.

/jmac