[OM] Re: sticky shutter

Subject: [OM] Re: sticky shutter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:32:41 -0400
If you mean the shutter fires and the second curtain doesn't close all the
way, you have a serious -problem.  A body in that condition will likely ruin
any film you put through it.  It can be fixed.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714