[OM] Re: Lets see if I have this correct about OM glass and E-1 cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Lets see if I have this correct about OM glass and E-1 cameras
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:25:29 +0800
My experience is based on the 10D only, it is slightly difficult to focus
with lenses in the 21-50mm range due to the small viewfinder, with 18mm I
use distance estimation, for longer lenses focus is ok with the 10D screen.
It also depends on lens, Zuiko 50/3.5 is very easy to focus even at F5.6. I
heard the E-1 has better focusing screen that is easier to focus manually,
may be Skip can give some input.

C.H.Ling