[OM] Re: It's been lonesome up here in the saddle since myhorse died.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's been lonesome up here in the saddle since myhorse died.
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:15:03 -0500
Cosina/Voigtlander is an amazing company. I really like the rangefinders and
that new Bessaflex which takes the screw mount M42 lenses....tho a step
backward...it makes perfect sense. You can get 1000's of screw mount (Pentax
style) lenses at very little cost.

Certainly the lenses are not Leitz/Leica but I believe it would be hard to
tell the difference in your photos. They are still a bit too pricey for me.

- Ali