[OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3

Subject: [OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:18:56 EST
I wasn't going to eliminate him (the seller) just on the fact that he'd been
"on" ebay for 3 1/2 years and never had a feedback, (so we can assume he never
bought or sold anything), I was going to make some 'funny' comment to the
effect that he must have some willpower, but now I see his email is invalid...
possible scam... but also possible that he's changed his email address in those
3 1/2 years and didn't update his ebay account info.  Maybe he joined ebay and
never really did anything there, not even lurk and he then forgot to update
his email with them.

George S.