[OM] Re: OM full function adapter for the E1!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM full function adapter for the E1!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:28:33 -0700
This list always gets cajoled a little on April 1st. Forty-two years ago
today my wife went to the hospital to have a baby and it didn't want to come
out and she had to go back home. My lovely daughter was born on April 2nd.

One of the things my daughter does as a teacher is to coach her high school
Scholastic Competition Team. They won the state championship yesterday and
will compete at the national level in Washington D.C. in May. This is their
third time to make the nationals and they once took second place at that
level. One of her students took first place in a world chemistry competition
two years ago. Sometimes it's fun to be a teacher. She is very proud of her
students and I'm proud of her.

/jmac