[OM] Re: Zuiko 50mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50mm
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:59:10 -0500
Hi Thomas,

My mention of tossing the lens in the burn pile was meant as a light hearted
joke... I was considering taking the lens apart if needed or bringing it to a
friend who has a bit more experience.  If I could get it professionally
cleaned for $40, even that wouldn't be that bad... I could send it in with my
4T when that requires service.  In any case, it'll be fun to see what kind of
shape it's in.  I couldn't make out the serial # from the photograph but it
looks like it's 7 digits so I'm guessing the lens is not too old.

Richard