[OM] tope 18 subject missing

Subject: [OM] tope 18 subject missing
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:16:41 +0100
This is a long shot, but...

My next tope shot was intended to be a night shot of an industrial
building in east London that has one wall made of glass, behind which
are huge machines (printing presses I think). But I can't find it! I
passed it a few times 2-5 years ago heading out to the east, and so
thought if I tried the major routes out I would drive past it. I spent
a couple of hours driving around fruitlessly. Piers recognising the
church opposite me made me think that someone might know what I'm
talking about and where it is. Far weirder things happen on this list,
after all.

James