[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:12:09 -0800
Total fantasy, but I'd like to see Olympus come out with a modern film body
that used the E-1 system lenses and accessories... they could call it the
Pen FT-2, the coverage of the lenses is probably close enough to half-frame
for it to work. Pure fantasy.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...