[OM] Re: Multiple trips? was ...ADMIN stuff: digest distribution

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple trips? was ...ADMIN stuff: digest distribution
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:53:50 -0800
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

><> but arriving in a new place, with decent beer (not sure that applies to
>many places in the US ;-))

Good beer isn't really a problem in most of the US now. In the less
sophisticated areas, you may have to find a good liquor store. There is
some damn fine brew being made in quite a lot of places. Where I live,
it's an embarassment of riches. Some mighty fine brews where you live too.

Moose

>, pretty ladies, interesting cameras in the
>shops and wonderful scenery has always been worth the trouble for me.

Guess I worked my folks too hard. I'm prety sure not too much time was
spent on those things. And some of them were women, so you have to add
attractive guys to the list of potential distractions.

Moose