[OM] Re: EOS > Zuiko adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS > Zuiko adapter
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:38:51 +0100
I've steered clear of explaining my reasons for going Canon but, I can
assure you, there are compelling technical, financial and support issues
that weigh heavily against the 4/3 system. Being ignored by Olympus was the
clincher - straw and camels back come to mind.

I'm keeping the OM4 plus a couple of favourite lenses. Believe it or not I
really wanted the E-1 to be the DSLR of my dreams but it isn't.

Ian