[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:04:18 -0500
Can't comment on the D70, and I have limited experience with Autofocus (it
is my first autofocus camera), but my D100 seems to focus quite fast. I
certainly haven't found myself 'waiting' for it. I have not tried it with
sports, but I would probably use the same technique as with manual focus.
Focus on a spot, follow the action a little and shoot.  Let depth of field
be your friend.

Tom