[OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:58:23 EST
Yes, I think there's some confusion here.
My Energizer 357s state on the front of the package:

        Energizer
                357
       (SR44W/313)
       HIGH DRAIN 1.55V
       silver oxide

so, I assume you need to see "313" and not "303" for it to be rated for high
drain usage, or maybe, as John said, a 303 is thinner by 1mm. Maybe it's the
"high drain" rating, or maybe the size, or both. It certainly may make a
difference.

George S.