[OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)
From: alabbasi@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:09:03 +0000
Well, then it looks like I will be buying a new set of 357's... From all
this talk you would think that the OM4 is the Hummer of cameras when it
comes to energy consumption. It is a lot cheaper then a repair, although I
will probably take it for a CLA anyway.

Thanks to all for your help and advice, I will keep the list up date. I have
an OM-1 and OM-2 (broken) and an OM-10. As well as a couple of Minolta SLR's
this one feels like a brick compared to the others. If this works out, I can
see myself having a lot of fun with it.