[OM] Re: I'm back and an interesting statistic

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm back and an interesting statistic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:10:28 EST
In a message dated 3/22/2004 8:03:19 AM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Probably the extremely rare Wyoming 350/2.  Comes complete with a small SUV
to which it is permanently attached.

This was a test to make sure the list was still alive and well.  It is and so
is Tom Scales.  Both are good news.  I was tired when I wrote the email and
tired when I had the discussion.  All I knew was I had this vision of a "Big
White" attached to a 1.4X (which also doesn't reside at my house) and an
African
safari.  Dreams are good as they can become reality.  Bill Barber