[OM] I'm back and an interesting statistic

Subject: [OM] I'm back and an interesting statistic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:11:14 EST
Well, I just got back from a week with Rocky Mountain School of Photography
in Savannah, Georgia and Sapelo Island.  I great week of burning and learning
with two instructors and 15 other photographers.  The split was probably
somewhere arounf 1/3 digital and 2/3 film.  The most interesting statistic
forme
was that out of 16 photographers, three were using Olympus OM equipment. One of
the guys, who expressed an interest in this group had three lenses that do not
reside in my gear locker. They were the 24mm shift, the 35-80mm and the 350mm
f2.  I had a wondeful time and would encourage any who are interested to
check out their offerings at rmsp.com.  And, yes, I got some great images.
Bill
Barber