[OM] Re: Subjective Lens Ratings

Subject: [OM] Re: Subjective Lens Ratings
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:50:47 -0800
On Friday, March 19, 2004, at 09:20  PM, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> What I think that we could do, much like when we were asked for our
> inventories of OM Gear- is to ask everyone on the list to pick the
> three
> favorite lenses that they have and tell why. That we all can take
> something
> from. What do you think?

I think that's a fantastic idea Gord. Who's gonna start? I've only
taken two rolls of OM photos in the last seven years...so don't have
enough recent experience to draw on to make good comments...hence my
asking the question.... (That will change drastically shortly, as my
OM-1MD and 50/1.8 are due back from Camtech early next week, and I've
got my new 4ti, 50/1.2, 75-150/4 and 24 shift to play with....) Other
than these, the only other OM lens I've used is the 35-70/3.5-4.5 I
sold to Frank van Lindert eight years ago. Oh, and a  (I think) Tamron
19mm I sold at the same time. I should go back and get some of those
old slides scanned, see what they look like today.

Rob Harrison
Seattle