[OM] Re: C8080

Subject: [OM] Re: C8080
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:43:30 -0500
Yep, likely functional silos kept the teams apart.  The professional guys are
probably in a skunk works, with their own resources.

Ahem...the pro team wouldn't want to be seen associating with the "consumer"
guys,...would they?

But all kidding aside, you're almost certainly right.  The 8080 is an evolution
of other Camedia models, not a scaled down E-System camera,

Skip