[OM] Re: C8080

Subject: [OM] Re: C8080
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:27:58 -0500
It's amazing that the prosumer camera (from an interface and software
standpoint) isn't a near knock-off of the E-1.  Clearly lots of
attention paid to usability and the development cost is already sunk.

My guess is that the C8080 guys probably didn't have access to the E-1
development team who, in true corporate and divisional fashion, probably
held all of their cards close to the vest even internally.

Seen it all before,
Chuck Norcutt