[OM] Re: Lube

Subject: [OM] Re: Lube
From: "Joel Wilcox" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:32:21 -0600
The whole head was immersed in river water. I don't know if it got dirty or
clean as a result, but it did get wet for sure.  Walt's suggestion might
make better sense than using an actual grease.  Maybe a bit of WD-40.  The
side to side tilt joint definitely had grease originally.  The joint that is
tight now is a collar that clamps down on a cylinder about the diameter of a
dime and about an inch long.

Thanks for the suggestions Walt, Gord, Jim.  I'll just try stuff.

Joel