[OM] Re: E-1 Controls comment

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Controls comment
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:24:03 -0500
No, you can only set the control dials to change either the main funciton or
exposure compensation.

But changing ISO is SO easy, I'm not sure it's worth it.  The ISO button is
right in front of the LCD panel, so all you have to do is press it down and
spin either dial to change the ISO.  It's very, very easy.

I do wish that the camera displayed the ISO on the LCD panel all the time.

Skip