[OM] OM-20 focusing problem

Subject: [OM] OM-20 focusing problem
From: Jason Waugh <jaywer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:39:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I've finished cleaning up an OM-20 that I picked up fairly cheap but have now
discovered that the focusing is off in the viewfinder. I've checked with
different lenses and the problem is with the camera itself.

With a 50mm lens when the image should be clear at infinity the lens needs to
be moved back to around 10m.

I took the focusing screen out to removed a piece of plastic that was floating
around above it but it appears to have gone back together okay.

I've tried reseating the focusing screen a couple of times and it hasn't really
made a difference.

Any ideas on what I should be doing or looking for?
Thanks,
Jason