[OM] Re: 65-116 versions

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 versions
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:32:11 -0800
It does depend on what magnification range you use the most. I sold my
80/4 because I rarely used it, almost always used the 135. (If you are
working at or near the 1:1 range the 80 is just plain fantastic BTW.) If
I do need to go to 1:1 the 85 f/2 works fine for me. I lugged the
bellows in the field for many years, the 65-116 is a joy to use in the
field compared to the bellows.

Jim Couch