[OM] Re: 65-116 versions

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 versions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:56:10 -0800
The 135/4.5 is a wonderful lens in many ways. Easy to use, good working
distance and focuses to infinity on the 65-116 allright. But it only
goes in to 1:2.3 on the autotube. I don't have or plan to have the 80/4
and go around changing lenses to change magnifications right around a
range I often use in the field, so the 135/4.5 is less useful than I had
expected. Of course, it does go close enough on the bellows. That setup
is more awkward, but workable for some situations.

Moose