[OM] Re: Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilli

Subject: [OM] Re: Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilliary Lenses..."
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:03:10 -0600
ornaments -- one tech takes some of the older prisms, strips off the paint
and silver, and attaches loops to turn them into glass Xmas tree ornaments,
though I guess that doesn't count.

ash tray -- I know a former-Olympus/former-Can*n/now world-wide Leica tech
who salvaged a damaged front element from an 8mm that, flipped over, he uses
as an ash tray.

Ooo -- how about "planter"?

Hey, maybe this could be another TOPE!  Or rather "TOOPS"

mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"