[OM] [OM][OT][SAAB][HASSELBL*D] Designer

Subject: [OM] [OM][OT][SAAB][HASSELBL*D] Designer
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:21:38 +0100
The short story:

Sixten Sason (1912 - 1967), was involved in the designing of the SAAB J21
(with wings), the SAAB 92 (without wings) and the Hasselbl*d camera (no
wings but been to the moon).

The long story is on the internet, for instance if you have young kids, I
can recommend this car: http://www.scandinaviandesign.com/index/index.htm

Btw I really would like to own/use a Hasselbl*d. I even think that it will
be my next camera, instead of E-1.

/ Johan

--
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se