[OM] Re: 85/2 vs 90/2 vs 35-105

Subject: [OM] Re: 85/2 vs 90/2 vs 35-105
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:38:09 -0700
Ojio David, kudesai:

I don't know if I will attempt to grade for a 5th Black Belt, as a karatika
I am beyond my physical prime, and a 4th Dan is an opening to all the
mysteries, grading beyond that is more a matter of service, number of
students, length of time, and quality of contribution. Up untill 2001 I was
a sensei of a Dojo (small) but a large surge in my practice and the needs of
my 4 children required my attention, so I have not been teaching for 3 years
and at this point am considering getting back to training and fighting
weight. It's OK to be curious grasshopper.

Gord